If you just purchased a hp printer let’s saying the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless printer, it likely came with a compact disc with the printer driver installed. However, if for some reason, you've lost it or picked up the Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer used and without the drivers, how to get the hp driver you need?
Most computer hardware peripheral product drivers can be found directly on the manufacturer's website, so try hp.com.
1. On the top of the page near the center, click on "support and drivers";
2. Choose the "Download drivers and software (and firmware)" option and click on that dot to choose it;
3. Type "Officejet 6000 Wireless" where it says "Enter a product name/number"and click "go";
4. Choose your computer operating systems--Windows xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7;
5. Choose the full feature software and driver from a list of printer drivers you can see.
There are situations where you don’t know what your operating system is, follow these:
1. On your Windows PC, click the "start" menu on the bottom left corner of your computer screen and choose "Control Panel";
2. If your view is in the "category view", click on "performance and maintenance", then click "system";
3. When your system properties pop up, click on the "General" tab at the top of the window if it's not already selected;
4. On the top where it says "System", Your operating system should be listed on the top where it says, "System"
Note: If you view your control panel in the "classic view" choose the "system" icon and the identical information will appear.
Besides hp.com, you can also get the hp drivers with a driver update software safely, easily and fast. Normally, a driver updater free scans your computer for missing or out-of-date drivers and recommend the latest driver updates.
So do you have your hp printer drivers installed? How is your printer working? Hopefully, you're in the midst of a printing frenzy.